[daip] Indxr changes in 31DEC14?

Arnaud Collioud Arnaud.Collioud at obs.u-bordeaux1.fr
Fri Jun 6 09:40:04 EDT 2014

Eric, Amy,

I am processing a VLBI experiment with an MNJ-up-to-date 31DEC14.
I need to regenerate CL1 using INDRX. When running the task on my Mac (10.6.8) laptop, it stops suddenly with the following message:
  macpco> INDXR1: Task INDXR  (release of 31DEC14) begins
  macpco> INDXR1: Creating CL table with version number 1
  macpco> INDXR1: ZABORS: signal 10 received
  macpco> INDXR1: ABORT!

Loading the same data on another machine (Linux 32bits) with 31DEC13 installed on it, then executing INDXR works fine. Did you change something in INDXR (or related functions) on 31DEC14?

Thank you,
Arnaud