[daip] [!4969]: aips - CALIB exiting with unclear error

Ilse M van Bemmel do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 2 07:40:33 EDT 2014

Ilse M van Bemmel updated #4969
-------------------------------

CALIB exiting with unclear error
--------------------------------

           Ticket ID: 4969
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 28 May 2014 03:27 PM
             Updated: 02 June 2014 11:40 AM
      Resolution Due: 06 June 2014 12:00 AM (3d 12h 19m)

Hi Eric,

Thanks! You're right: there are visibilities in the dataset, but only for a source I don't want. The target NGC660 and calibrator 3C48 are not there. In the log FILLM does list them as being appended, and they are in the SU table. Any suggestion on how to fix that problem?

In the mean time I'll update my AIPS and try to run FILLM again.

Cheers,
Ilse