[daip] uvsim inputs

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 31 17:09:38 EDT 2014

On 07/15/2014 06:14 PM, Lawrence Rudnick wrote:
> Eric - do you happen to have handy, or know where I could get, an input
> file or something that i could format into input file for uvsim that is
> set to DnC configuration?  thanks. lr
>
> --
>
> Lawrence Rudnick
> Distinguished Teaching Professor
> Minnesota Institute for Astrophysics
> School of Physics and Astronomy
> University of Minnesota
> http://umn.edu/~larry   larry at umn.edu

I have been on vacation.  You did see about the memo treating RMFIT is
some detail I hope.

Task DTSIM may be more what you want and it allows you to specify things
by station name.  I do not know what type of coordinates UVSIM uses but
the coordinates of all stations in Earth center coordinates are in the
small subroutine $TST/APL/SUB/NOTST/DTPARM.FOR.  The comments are quite
helpful.

Eric