[daip] AIPS install on OS X 10.9.2

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 31 16:53:35 EDT 2014

On 07/25/2014 05:40 AM, Tim Natusch wrote:
> Dear Eric,
>                   I have just attempted an AIPS34DEC install on a
> MACBOOKPro running Mavericks (OS X 10.9.2). Not a lot went right, much
> went wrong. Before I start attempting to sort the problems I thought I
> would ask if installations on 10.9.2 have been accomplished and if to
> your knowledge any special steps are required. I had little if any
> trouble installing on 10.6 / Snow Leopard.
>
> Best regards,
>                         Tim

We did test on an early version of this but not the most recent.  Our
developer retired and NRAO as a whole stays behind the leading edges.

But I suspect more normal issues rather than OS issues - but cannot help
you unless you let me know what happened.  I assume you are doing a
binary install - compiling is always an issue.  Let me know details and
perhaps I can help.

Cheers