[daip] [!5254]: aips - Problem with CQ table

Andy Biggs do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 31 11:13:02 EDT 2014

Andy Biggs updated #5254
------------------------

Problem with CQ table
---------------------

           Ticket ID: 5254
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 30 July 2014 11:48 AM
             Updated: 31 July 2014 03:13 PM
                 Due: 04 August 2014 09:08 AM (3d 17h 55m)
      Resolution Due: 07 August 2014 11:48 AM (6d 20h 35m)

Hi. I've solved the problem. According to MEMO117, the window function should be 'HANNING' and not 'HANN'. If I edit the table I no longer get errors when running e.g. SPLAT. Why it got written incorrectly by FITLD is perhaps of interest to you guys.

However, it also seems unlikely that Hanning was used in this correlation - this is standard continuum which usually uses Uniform. However, I can't find the key file in the usual place so I can't confirm what was actually used. Do you know how I can find out?

Thanks,

Andy