[daip] Wrong (u,v) coordinates?

Arnaud Collioud Arnaud.Collioud at obs.u-bordeaux1.fr
Tue Jul 8 05:25:22 EDT 2014

> Yes - these look like baselines at the S band frequency, when they should be at the X band frequency (the header is VERY important).

> You could try UVFIX on the data.  It recomputes UVW using the times and antenna file.  I could also write a simple FUDGE clone task that would
> multiply the UVW's.

I used UVFIX, and the issue seems now to be solved.
Can you tell when the problem occurred? When I initially loaded the data?

Now, just a remark concerning SPLIT.
The session comprises 243 sources, and when I split the multi-source uv file, split files are written in 2 sets. For example, the first one ranges from cat number 9 to 207, and the second one from 301 to 344.
Do you know why?

Many thanks!

Cheers,
Arnaud