[daip] [!4450]: aips - Several minor issues concerning usage of the RGB image for a background plane in KNTR

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Feb 10 11:08:27 EST 2014

Eric Greisen updated #4450
--------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Eric Greisen (was: -- Unassigned --)
                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 12 February 2014 12:00 AM)

Several minor issues concerning usage of the RGB image for a background plane in KNTR

           Ticket ID: 4450
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 09 February 2014 09:34 AM
             Updated: 10 February 2014 04:08 PM
      Resolution Due: 18 February 2014 12:00 AM (7d 7h 52m)

Can you send me the IMHEADER for both files and the INPUTS for KNTR?

Can you also send me the inputs for PCNTR?

Let me ponder the 3rd question also.  There is always some problem with
color matching, but it sounds as if your mismatch is rather worse than usual.

Thanks