[daip] [!5914]: aips - INDXR

Trisha L Ashley do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 30 18:09:20 EST 2014

Trisha L Ashley updated #5914
-----------------------------

INDXR
-----

           Ticket ID: 5914
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 30 December 2014 11:09 PM
             Updated: 30 December 2014 11:09 PM
                 Due: 02 January 2015 11:09 PM (3d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 08 January 2015 11:09 PM (9d 0h 0m)

Hi again Eric,
I have one small question about two statements in Appendix E of the cookbook:
Before it discusses how to upload the data, it says that I can skip the UVLOD and INDXR steps if I use OBIT.
Then later, right after it discusses the input for INDXR, it says "OBIT's application of weather and gains appears to have errors- re-create the CL table 1 and index table with INDXR even if you got your data via OBIT."
One of these instructions seems to not be up to date with respect to the other, so which one should I follow?    Thank you!