[daip] Invalid Tsys values not recognized.

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Sun Aug 31 08:29:09 EDT 2014

Likely a DiFX problem.

999 is what the old "cal" files used to indicate a bad tsys record.
Unfortunately that goes through a different loading process than the cal
xfer version.  I just found one pathway for an invalid Tsys value to be
reported as 999 instead of NaN, which is what the FITS-IDI doc wants.

I've put a fix into difx2fits.  After the next DiFX release (maybe a
couple months) it will be in operation.

 	-Walter