[daip] [!5234]: aips - Daynumbers from VLBA datasets

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Aug 4 17:40:23 EDT 2014

Eric Greisen updated #5234
--------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Eric Greisen (was: -- Unassigned --)

Daynumbers from VLBA datasets
-----------------------------

           Ticket ID: 5234
                 SLA: NRAO E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 28 July 2014 01:13 PM
             Updated: 04 August 2014 09:40 PM
      Resolution Due: 05 August 2014 01:13 PM (15h 33m 8s)

I can't think of anything that would cause position errors related
to this.  The main thing that the REFDATE controls is the time
and that adverb was used in FILLM so that data sets that were
to be concatenated would have the same start date.  I fear we
may have to look elsewhere...

Eric