[daip] [!4005]: aips - UVLIN

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 31 12:23:56 EDT 2013

Eric Greisen updated #4005
--------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 04 November 2013 03:14 PM)

UVLIN
-----

           Ticket ID: 4005
                 SLA: ALMA E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 29 October 2013 08:39 PM
             Updated: 31 October 2013 04:23 PM
      Resolution Due: 06 November 2013 11:04 PM (6d 6h 40m)

I have tried UVLIN on several data sets using the LNX64 load module you are using
and I cannot make it have this problem.  I guess it is not serious since it only comes
at the bitter end after UVLIN has done everything else.  I just hate this sort of thing
and want to eradicate it.

Eric