[daip] SETJY

Andreas Brunthaler brunthal at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Tue Oct 22 09:28:40 EDT 2013

Eric,

thanks for looking into this. There is still a small difference between
the '' and 'VCAL' version of 31DEC2013 of ~188 m/s. However, I think
this can be explained by the fact that the VLBA can be set only to the
nearest 10 kHz. Hence the velocity could be wrong by up to 450 m/s.

Andreas

--

  Andreas Brunthaler
  Max-Planck-Institut fuer Radioastronomie

  Auf dem Huegel 69            Tel.   :  +49 228 525 377
  53121 Bonn                   Fax    :  +49 228 525 229
  Germany                      e-mail :  brunthal at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de