[daip] AIPS++ library

Rostyslav rostgrm at ukr.net
Tue Oct 15 13:48:30 EDT 2013

Dear Sirs,
That email address I found at http://www.aips.nrao.edu/dec12.shtml as a
chance to get latest text-installation of AIPS++ library.

My name is Rostyslav Gryb, I'm young science-enthusiast from Ukraine. In
these days I'm busy with FITS analysis in question of improvements of
storing time values inside of this format.
Whole world acknowledged with USA government-generated force vacations,
so it's also possible to ignore my unpretentious email. However, if
someone would assist me with an answer - I strongly appreciate it in
advance.

By searching during the Internet I was not able to find where it's
possible to download AIPS++ library, at least one of last source-set.
Neither of FITS site nor FTP of nrao.edu (for
ftp://ftp.aoc.nrao.edu/pub/software/aips/31DEC12/31DEC12.tar.gz) are
accessible, so seems the world stuck. Unfortunately, I don't know
anybody directly with ability to share the library/app set, so it's
almost the last chance in these weeks to find someone with ability to
help me.

So, if it's feasible, please, help me with last stable code-base of
library AIPS++. I'm open for a suggestion how to get it.

--
Kind regards,
   Rostyslav Gryb