[daip] VLBAEOPS and INFILE.

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 12 15:38:02 EST 2013

I got rid of INFILE in VLBAEOPS after years of being badgered to do so.  People
would run VLBATECR before VLBAEOPS and the INFILE would be filled in with the
wrong thing.  I refused to change it because I figured people should look at
their inputs, but did eventually cave because people started complaining to
Eric.  So I obviously didn't remove it from the EXPLAIN files.  I did this last
year, so unless you were using an old version of AIPS it should not have been
there in February.

Will fix the documentation.

Amy