[daip] [!4042]: aips - PBCOR

Amy Mioduszewski do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 8 15:27:41 EST 2013

Amy Mioduszewski updated #4042
------------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 11 November 2013 10:37 AM)

PBCOR
-----

           Ticket ID: 4042
                 SLA: ALMA E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 07 November 2013 09:08 AM
             Updated: 08 November 2013 01:27 PM
      Resolution Due: 18 November 2013 04:08 PM (10d 2h 40m)

Hi Lynn,

Hmmm, they look fine, I want to try to replicate your problem here, but am swamped for the next day.  I will get back to you early next week.  I did a lot of PBCORing a couple months ago on EVLA data and didn't see this but we may have never looked at it like you are.  So you run PBCOR and then just do a TVLOD/TVLAB on the whole image, correct?

Amy Mioduszewski
NRAO