[daip] New Client Reply - [!PSK-907597]: "too many records" in FITLD

Adam T Deller do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue May 21 11:06:20 EDT 2013

New Client Reply: "too many records" in FITLD

Thanks Paul.  I confirm that 31DEC11 works, and reconfirmed that both 31DEC12 and 31DEC13 fail.  So there is definitely something that has been updated in 31DEC12/13 that leads to a problem with these files.  I will try to use 31DEC11 (it's a bit complicated because this is a large script to deal with 20+ phase centers, but I think it will be possible) but when possible I think Eric or someone needs to look into the root cause.

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: PSK-907597
Department: AIPS Data Processing
Link:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=3237