[daip] Problem with VPLOT

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon May 13 16:54:01 EDT 2013

Andrew Biggs wrote:
> Hi there. I'm experiencing a problem with VPLOT in that it is not always
> displaying calibrated data correctly. I calibrated one source out of 5,
> somewhere in the middle of the observation, but if I plot the data for all
> sources, VPLOT shows the data for that source as if uncalibrated. If I
> then only plot that source, the data now appear correctly calibrated. The
> same happens if I change the time range to something less than the full
> range. I then tried calibrating two sources, one of which happens to be
> the first scan. In this case, VPLOT only shows the first scan to be
> calibrated (see attached figure - all high SNR scans should show
> calibrated phases). Again, selecting only the two calibrated sources shows
> correctly-calibrated data. This problem only seems to exist in 31DEC13.
> This is VLA data from 1999 at Q band.

Would it be possible to get this problem data set in a FITS file?  I
have another report of an issue with calibration application so perhaps
I do not need it.  I did change the application routines in 31DEC13 to
insist on the CL table entries being for the source in question but that
should not make your problem or Rick's.

Eric