[daip] Problem with VPLOT

Andrew Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Sun May 12 11:53:38 EDT 2013

Hi there. I'm experiencing a problem with VPLOT in that it is not always
displaying calibrated data correctly. I calibrated one source out of 5,
somewhere in the middle of the observation, but if I plot the data for all
sources, VPLOT shows the data for that source as if uncalibrated. If I
then only plot that source, the data now appear correctly calibrated. The
same happens if I change the time range to something less than the full
range. I then tried calibrating two sources, one of which happens to be
the first scan. In this case, VPLOT only shows the first scan to be
calibrated (see attached figure - all high SNR scans should show
calibrated phases). Again, selecting only the two calibrated sources shows
correctly-calibrated data. This problem only seems to exist in 31DEC13.
This is VLA data from 1999 at Q band.

Cheers,

Andy