[daip] CG table oddity

R. Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Mon May 6 00:18:54 EDT 2013

I did a multi-resolution clean.  Later I did a CCRES, and it said it
copied the CC and CG tables.  I wasn't sure what the CG table was, so I
looked at it with PRTAB.  It apparently contains the original resolution.
But it also has a TABREV number which I'll guess should be some sort of
table revision number, and likely should be a small integer or decimal
number.  Instead it is
   TABREV   =  2.1219957909658-311
Looks uninitialized to me.  Just thought you'd like to know.  I don't see
that it is causing problems.

I note that CCRES keeps the CG table, but not the CC table despite what it
says while running:
CCRES1 22:05:53 Create 3C274_98A_43.MRES  .2176 (MA)  on disk  5  cno  334
CCRES1 22:05:53 Copied CC file from vol/cno/vers  5  326   1 to  5  334   1
CCRES1 22:05:53 Copied CG file from vol/cno/vers  5  326   1 to  5  334   1

Does it delete the CC table after the "S+A" operation

Cheers,

Craig

    R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
    cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
    Phone  575 835 7247        P. O. Box O
    Fax    575 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA