[daip] [Fwd: Re: BB310B data]

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 20 18:19:02 EDT 2013

Hi Andreas,

So the good news is that I replicated the problem, the bad news is that the
error goes away if I run aips in debug mode or compile the program without
optimization.  So this sounds like a memory issue, which are notoriously
difficult to find.  I will continue to work on it, but do you know a work
around?  You could either use TBOUT/TBIN to change the -1 to 2000 or use TABED
to fix the correct columns/rows.

Amy