[daip] strange DELAY error

Andrew Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Tue Mar 12 16:44:06 EDT 2013

Hi Eric. The reason I was ending up with different numbers of CC tables is
because I was running CCEDT with up-to-date (often smaller or fewer) clean
boxes. If a facet has no clean components, CCEDT will not write a new CC
table. Also, when peeling a source, I run CCEDT on it with a very high
CUTOFF to ensure that the new CC table has no clean components. Therefore,
when I subtract all the facets, this one is not subtracted and I don't
have to run UVSUB twice i.e. it doesn't need to be added back in like in
PEELR. This saves time and seems better in terms of not doing any more to
the data than absolutely necessary.

I can be more careful from now on if the above is asking for trouble.
Before running CCEDT, I used to copy CC1 to CC2 for all facets and set
OUTVER=2 - this ensured that all facets had the same number of CC tables.

Have a good vacation.

Andy