[daip] Split CSLGET error

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 24 13:49:07 EDT 2013

Arnaud Collioud wrote:
>> It is not a Mac issue - I have found one more stupidity on my part.
>> Tomorrow's (Saturday's) MNJ should fix it.  I will hang on to your data for a while in case of more issues.
>
> Hi Eric,
>
> Good new! The last MNJ apparently solved the SPLIT issues. I am now getting 243 split files at the end of the process for my 243 sources.
>
> Another point, since I have 35 stations, I need a large number of tsys measurements that should be read by ANTAB. For the moment, the limit of 40000 for the param 'MXKINX' (file 31DEC13/APL/PGM/NOTST/ANTAB.FOR) is not enough for me (I have to comment some tsys measurements).
> Is there any reason for this limit of 40000 measurements? Can it be safely increased to 100000 or 200000? If so, can you do it permanently thanks to a MNJ?
>
> I hope no other issue will raise from now. If not, I will surely come to you.

Done - tomorrow's MNJ will bring you ANTAB with 200000.

Note that you are still dropping a lot of observations when you do SPLIT
since you do not have calibrations to match all of the data that are
present.  The CL table itself lacks the necessary records.  You probably
need to do the subarray 0 trick to the SN tables and then all subarrays
will get filled in - but they have to be there first and they are not in
this CL table.