[daip] lv plot

zadeh zadeh at northwestern.edu
Fri Jun 21 18:46:43 EDT 2013

Thanks. Sorry for not being clear. I just want a make a slice and make a
plot with the velocity on one axis and x-axis on an aritrary axis (ra,
dec or any direction).
I guess for every PA, I need to  swicth the axis and then rotate. Is
there a simpler way to make lv plots with different PAs (similar to slice)?

Cheers,
Farhad