[daip] New Client Reply - [!AVV-770206]: setting up aips to use multiple CPU cores

Nikta Amiri do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Jun 19 17:00:30 EDT 2013

New Client Reply: setting up aips to use multiple CPU cores

Thanks for the reply.

You noted that I can run multiple AIPS tasks at the same time. My main problem is when running IMAGR to produce a spectral line cube with 4096 channels. I think I can split the UV file into 4 chunks into 1024 channels.

But is there any way to combine all the separate cubes at the and to produce the final spectrum ?

Thanks very much,
Nikta

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: AVV-770206