[daip] Split CSLGET error

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 7 10:35:31 EDT 2013

Arnaud Collioud wrote:

> Thanks for the explanation. I now understand the reason why I probably have less split files.
> So I must have CL entries for each source (if possible) in order to have a split file.
> I must carefully check my BS table since the corrections I use come from MK4IN.

You could try SNPLT specifying the sources that do not produce output.
PRTAB also has ways to print only rows matching some values.  Column 3
is the source number so RPARM = 3 , 1, <N>, 0.1 will print only rows for
source N and you can find the source numbers with a PRTAB of the source
table.

>> I have another user who is claiming difficulties different from yours but indicating that there may still be problems with this code.  Your difficulties however suggest that you do not have the latest version.

The issue of that user was a special one.  He had entries in the CL
table every second and the latest version of the software used 2 seconds
  as a suitable amount by which to extend times.  I have now changed
that to 0.4 seconds available today with the MNJ.

Does SPLIT still go off the end of the CL table?