[daip] New Client Reply - [!LTT-971236]: velocity conversion

Lynn D Matthews do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 9 11:20:30 EDT 2013

New Client Reply: velocity conversion

I tried the new 'VANT' optype in SETJY (with APARM(5)=2), but I am getting velocities identical to what I got with 'VCAL' (down to the last significant digit in the SU table).

This is probably a red herring, but the first time I accidentally ran SETJY on a TASAV file containing the identical SU table to the main data, and it gave a different answer (IF5 was set to 7.4 km/s instead of 6.96 km/s, closer to the expected 7.3 km/s).

Lynn

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: LTT-971236
Department: AIPS Data Processing