[daip] New Client Reply - [!LTT-971236]: velocity conversion

Lynn D Matthews do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 3 16:51:15 EDT 2013

New Client Reply: velocity conversion

I subsequently ran CVEL on the data, and the velocity assignment for the channel in question is still 6.96 km/s. Is this because I corrupted the SU table with SETJY?

I know I asked a question about this last fall, and was under the impression then that the SETJY option was the only straightforward way to get the velocities of all the contiguous IFs set correctly. Has the meaning of the 'VCAL' option changed in TST AIPS?

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: LTT-971236
Department: AIPS Data Processing
Link:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=3452