[daip] New Staff Reply - [!TXS-966244]: IMAGR and non-monotonic IF frequencies

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 3 11:09:48 EDT 2013

New Staff Reply: IMAGR and non-monotonic IF frequencies

You are quite right although it took me a while to find where it was computed.  The code computed the average channel, assuming only 1 Stokes (although this part of the code does not assume that otherwise) and then got the average frequency by interpolation in the list of frequencies.  I changed it to sum the actual frequencies - I guess that that cannot be any more of an insane number of double precisions than the other, just 10^9 larger in all values.  The MNJ prep is running now and has already been done
in NEW.

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: TXS-966244