[daip] New Staff Reply - [!ZGM-828370]: change in SETJY

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Jan 18 19:19:03 EST 2013

New Staff Reply: change in SETJY

Yes it is confusing - Perley/Butler only provide some numbers
at any time.  The new default gives the best time-dependent values
for 3 sources but 3C286 and 3C295 are thought constant and the
fall-back for them is the "2013" numbers.  But the "2013" numbers
were only for those 2 and the rest fell back to the "2010" values
(anticipating giving me the time-dependent table).  The help file
does say this but it may not be altogether clear.

I will see what I can do to improve this a bit.

Cheers

Eric

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: ZGM-828370