[daip] quick question / hello

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 14 10:36:24 EST 2013

Ashley Zauderer wrote:
> Hi Eric:
> Does AIPS have a way yet to deal with the 3-bit quantization calibration
> (e.g. in CASA gencal(vis=myms, caltable='requantizergains.g',
> caltype='rq'))?
>
> If not, no worries. I thought I'd check. We are getting are first set of
> 3-bit data and will reduce in CASA, but it would be nice to compare in
> AIPS if
> it's feasible.
>
> Hope you are well! I'm coming for a short visit late March.
>
> Ashley

I will be away from late March 13 through April 2.

The AIPS task TYAPL allows you to correct visibilities only for the
requantizer gain (aips did this first...) with a special opcode.

UNM just lost two games in a row by 1 point each.  Last night we shot 2
for 11 in free throws and the opponent shot 9 for 11.  We outscored both
teams handily with field goals.

Cheers

Eric