[daip] New Ticket - [!LYN-118432]: AIPS data area on CV multivac

Bin Chen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Aug 5 14:30:26 EDT 2013

New Ticket: AIPS data area on CV multivac

Hi,

I have been working exclusively on multivac15 for a while, during which my AIPS data were stored under the default path /DATA/MULTIVAC15. Currently mutivac15 has been released for the node scheduler, so I am using a different multivac node per request. When running AIPS on that node (e.g., multivac17), my previous data are no longer visible from there (because now the data path is /DATA/MULTIVAC17). How can I recover these data? And, is there a way to alternatively specify my AIPS data area into my own lustre directory so that I will not lose them after switching to another node? Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Bin

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: LYN-118432