[daip] New Ticket - [!DHN-920083]: AIPS EDITR not subtracting running average?

Carl A Melis do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 25 11:19:01 EDT 2013

New Ticket: AIPS EDITR not subtracting running average?

Dear Helpdesk,

I use EDITR to view my final calibrated data to inspect the quality of my calibrations. In previous versions of AIPS (I just recently updated to 31DEC13) a running average of the phase would be subtracted from the phase to make it more presentable (well calibrated data would have phases all around 0 in such a plot). This made it very easy to identify regions of poor phase stability and bad data.

EDITR in AIPS version 31DEC13 no longer seems to subtract a running average of the phase. I believe this is a bug, not an intended improvement. Could you verify that this is the case and possibly fix this issue?

Thanks
-Carl Melis

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: DHN-920083