[daip] New Client Reply - [!CRA-551657]: INDXR ignores gaps > CPARM(1)

Michael Bietenholz do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Sep 3 11:03:47 EDT 2012

New Client Reply: INDXR ignores gaps > CPARM(1)

Hi Eric:

Sorry - you are right, there is data there but it all has weight=0, so it doesn't show up in the vast majority of tasks and doesn't get copied by UVCOP (which was the test I'd tried) unless you set UVCOPPRM(1)=1.  So, case closed, INDXR does what it should. Its probably a byproduct of the casa processing that leaves visibility records with all 0 weights in.  A trip through UVCOP (with UVCOPPRM(1)=0) should remove them so that INDXR then breaks it up into reasonable scans.

I'll have a go at installing obit for future efforts.

thanks for the quick response!

                michael

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: CRA-551657