[daip] archive observation

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 19 11:11:32 EDT 2012

Annalisa Bonafede wrote:
> Dear Eric,
> thanks for your hints,

I loaded your data (incl the L) and there is a reason why this is called
a test data set.  I have no idea what that reason was but there are only
3 antennas in the data - 8, 17, 26 - and only a short calibration
followed by one scan on your source of interest.  The archive data set
is indeed labeled 195 MHz - a frequency at which we did not (in the
past) have receivers.  I would ignore this data set entirely.

AB1024 does have a small amount of data on 3C313 (w 250 others) when the
ionosphere was absolutley terrible.  If you want I can provide you my
best effort to calibrate and image the source from that run.