[daip] New Staff Reply - [!QVE-942040]: Loading AIPS data in a different computer

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 18 13:40:00 EDT 2012

New Staff Reply: Loading AIPS data in a different computer

I think I have found an issue - your ANTAB file contains
data for the first 5 scans and a partial line for
the first record of scan 6.  After that (and it is most
of the file) the characters are not printable - more shows
blank page after blank page, emacs shows some weird symbol
with no carriage return, line feed etc.

It does not abort on a GNU compiler and does on an Intel compiler
and I have yet to pin down where (the debugger is not acting
correctly) - but the cause is a messed up ANTAB file.

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: QVE-942040
Department: AIPS Data Processing