[daip] New Client Reply - [!QVE-942040]: Loading AIPS data in a different computer

Mar Mezcua do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 17 11:38:55 EDT 2012

New Client Reply: Loading AIPS data in a different computer

Hi Eric,

sorry for not letting you know about the files. No, the files in EVN2009 are not .idi but files generated by aips (eg. AND002001.3D8).

The AIPS I am using is the release of 31DEC12. I have tried to attach the .IDI and .ANTAB files to this ticket, but they are too large. Let me know if you need them and we can use other means.

Mar

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: QVE-942040
Department: AIPS Data Processing