[daip] New Staff Reply - [!QVE-942040]: Loading AIPS data in a different computer

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 17 10:50:15 EDT 2012

New Staff Reply: Loading AIPS data in a different computer

You have not told me what files were in the "binary data area"
so I am advising you in the dark.  If that area (EVN2009) had
only .idi files then all it had were the files written by the
correlator.  These files are FITS files in a special IDI convention.
But they do not contain information generated by you after
have to be files in an AIPS data folder in native raw aips formats
or FITS files generated by you from these raw files using FITTP
or FITAB.

It is hard to debug things like the ANTAB failure without the data
involved - but I can look over all formatted writes in the task to
see if I can find some issue.  What version of AIPS are you running?

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: QVE-942040
Department: AIPS Data Processing