[daip] PRTAB

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 1 10:28:26 EDT 2012

Andreas Brunthaler wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> it seems that there is a bug in the 31DEC12 version fo PRTAB. It shows
> always zero MBDELEYs and RATEs, even if SNPLT show nonzero ones. In the
> 31DEC11 version, everything is correct.
>
> Andreas

This would be very hard to manage since PRTAB is extremely general and
does not know anything about any type of file except what its header
might say.  Are you looking at SN or CL tables?  I will almost certainly
have to have a copy of your tables to test this (use TASAV and then
FITTP to make a FITS file for me to examine).