[daip] [forwarded] Problem related to AIPS - Your kind help required.

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Sun Nov 25 17:32:01 EST 2012

Patrick P Murphy wrote:
> A blast from the past...

Thank you for your detailed bug report submission.  In future, could you
send them to daip at nrao.edu since Pat no longer works in the aips group?

You have turned up a series of bugs since your array has more than 50
antennas while some of our adverb arrays are limited to 50.  I have
corrected the 31DEC12 version of aips in VPLOT and some of the low level
calibration routines to handle larger telescope arrays properly.  I am
uncertain about making the same corrections to 31DEC11 at this late date
(31DEC11 will become unavailable for new installations in ~3-4 weeks).

Regards,