[daip] Flagging clean components

Andy Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Thu May 31 11:05:07 EDT 2012

Hi. I flagged some clean components using TAFLG, but it seems that the
resulting CC table cannot be read by CCNTR or UVSUB. Both complain that
there are no clean components in the resulting file:

localh> CCNTR1: Task CCNTR  (release of 31DEC12) begins
localh> CCNTR1: Start drawing Clean components
localh> CCNTR1: IO ERROR    0 IN CC TABLE FILE
localh> CCNTR1: End labeling, start contouring
localh> CCNTR1: Start contouring
localh> CCNTR1: Appears to have ended successfully

localh> UVSUB1: Task UVSUB  (release of 31DEC12) begins
localh> UVSUB1: You are using a non-standard program
localh> UVSUB1: SETGDS: imaging done with reprojected tangent point(s)
localh> UVSUB1: Using images for the source model
localh> UVSUB1: YOU ARE USING A CLEAN IMAGE FOR A MODEL
localh> UVSUB1: THIS SHOULD NOT MATCH THE DATA AT ALL WELL

Is this known behaviour? I see from using TBOUT that the flagged rows have
negative row numbers.

Thanks,

Andy