[daip] AIPS help needed

Sayali Avachat savachat2008 at my.fit.edu
Wed May 30 15:46:24 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am a student of Florida Institute of Technology. I work on AIPS for my
research.
Recently, I am getting an unknown error in task TVFLG. Whenever I am trying
to use it, it shows me following messege:

windu.> TVFLG1: Task TVFLG (release of 31DEC11) begins

windu.> TVFLG1: Begin finding a list of times to enter the grid

windu.> TVFLG1: Doing no flagging this time

windu.> TVFLG1: Found 1204 time intervals to grid, so

windu.> TVFLG1: begin gridding the data to a temporary TVFLGR file

windu.> TVFLG1: ZCREAT ERROR 1 FOR M87_04_AX .TVFLGR. 1

windu.> TVFLG1: GRIDTB: UNABLE TO CREATE OUTPUT IMAGE FILE - ERROR 5

windu.> TVFLG1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes

windu.> TVFLG1: windu 31DEC11 TST: Cpu= 0.1 Real= 0 IO= 16

I am not sure why am I getting this error. I do not understand it since it
gives only error number and does not explain anything.

Can you please help me to figure out what it is and what is the solution on
it?

Thank you so much for your help!

Sayali S Avachat
PhD Candidate
Department of Physics and Space Sciences
Florida Institute of Technology
savachat2008 at my.fit.edu