[daip] New Staff Reply - [!OJT-697769]: DTSIM bug and explain information errors

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri May 4 16:05:11 EDT 2012

New Staff Reply: DTSIM bug and explain information errors

I finally got a chance to look at your issues with DTSIM.
Indeed, the code in the parms reading subroutine made all
arrays left handed.  When the VLBA only was present, AIPS
reformat routines recognized this and fixed it.  When EB
was present with the correct handedness and the rest with
the wrong handedness, the automatic reformat routines did
nothing leaving the mess you reported.  I guess this was
yet another place that was missed when i attempted to bring
the antenna handedness under control.  I have also fixed
the ALL_ versus VLA_ by allowing either in the code.

A MNJ in 31DEC12 tomorrow (or later) should fix this.
I am also fixing a documentation gap - the gains are
Jy/K and are important.

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: OJT-697769