[daip] AIPS help for task RM

Sayali Avachat savachat2008 at my.fit.edu
Wed Mar 21 16:54:06 EDT 2012

Hello,

My name is Sayali Avachat and I am PhD candidate from Florida Institute of
Technology. I am currently working on VLA data of radio galaxy 3C78 as a
part of my project.
I have reduced the maps at various frequencies and now I need to find the
Rotation measure maps of the same. But I am having some difficulties using
the task 'RM' and the corresponding tasks AXDEFINE, RENAME, MCUBE AND
TRANS.
Please help me with some hints for using proper inputs in these tasks.
Also I was looking at task COMB in which I can use OPCODE 'RM'. Does this
task works same as task 'RM' does?

Please help.
Thank you for your help in advance.

--