[daip] New Client Reply - [!RVI-319052]: SOUINI / SUREFM error in 31DEC12 AIPS

Michael Bietenholz do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 1 15:21:39 EST 2012

New Client Reply: SOUINI / SUREFM error in 31DEC12 AIPS

This is probably a dumb question, but I thought if I ran e.g.,

COMRPL $APLNOT /SUREFM

it should compile SUREFM.FOR and then replace it in

$LIBR/APLNOT/SUBLIB

COMRPL seems to do everything but the last step - it leaves a
SUREFM.o file in $LIBR/APLNOT, but the archive
$LIBR/APLNOT/SUBLIB  is unchanged. What am I missing to get
COMRPL  to do the last step and replace the version of SUREFM.o
in $LIBR/APLTNOT/SUBLIB with the newly compiled version?

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: RVI-319052
Department: AIPS Data Processing
Link:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=1595