[daip] New Ticket - [!POU-756722]: errors building AIPS

Bryan Butler do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 15 10:17:14 EDT 2012

New Ticket: errors building AIPS

on my new laptop, trying to build from source, i'm getting all sorts of errors.

i'm using the intel FORTRAN compiler, version 12.1.4, with
COMPSWIT="-c -132 -save -warn all"
in FDEFAULT.SH

the errors look like:
      CALL ADVERB ('LABEL', 'I', 1, 0, LABEL, RDUM, CDUM)
/Users/bbutler/aips/31DEC12/MACINT/PREP/AU6.f(479): error #8284: If the actual argument is scalar, the dummy argument shall be scalar unless the actual argument is of type character or is an element of an array that is not assumed shape, pointer, or polymorphic.
 [IVALU]

is this something easily fixed, or do i have to build with g77?

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: POU-756722
Department: AIPS Data Processing
Link:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=1873