[daip] LINIMAGE output

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 8 11:34:06 EDT 2012

Emmanuel Momjian wrote:
> Attached is the FQ table.
>
> Also attached is a text file with the headers of each individual file
> produced my LINIMAGE.
>
> I have put the final LINIMAGE output cube at
> /home/ararat/AIPS/DA01/FITS/TEST.FQUBE.FITS
>
> Note that commenting out the line you have noted made FQUBE die, so the
> final cube is of the previous execution of LINIMAGE.
>
> By the way, is there a particular reason on why FQUBE is run at the end
> of the LINIMAGE procedure instead of MCUBE? All the "sub"-image-cubes
> made by LINIMAGE have the same frequency resolution and are of the same
> field. The data set originally had 1 IF x 512 channels, I ran MORIF to
> make 16 IF x 32 channel data set to benefit from LINIMAGE.

FQUBE is run when it thinks the frequencies are not regular. MCUBE is
run otherwise.

I do not see how commenting out the
for inseq=cubeseq:in2seq; zap; end
line after FQUBE is run should affect FQUBE.

What did it say when it died?

The procedure still prints 2 debug messages
X =
and
Y =

What did they equal?