[daip] routine to write FITS-compatible files

Paul Matthew Sutter sutter at iap.fr
Tue Jul 24 17:51:19 EDT 2012

Thanks for the quick reply Eric. I am familiar with CFITSIO and am
currently using it. I was having difficulty getting the headers/tables
correct. I was just wondering if someone has already written something
like this so I wouldn't have to reinvent the wheel.

Another possibility: the mocks I'm making are rather simple (one
channel, one pointing, etc.). Is there a way to write a simple binary
file and still have AIPS read it? Or does it have to be a full FITS
file? Thanks!

-Paul-