[daip] questions about rflag and flag tables

Susan Neff Susan.G.Neff at nasa.gov
Fri Jul 20 14:49:01 EDT 2012

Hi there,

I'm pretty recent with AIPS versions - I ran a MNJ on
July 11
(the morning I left there on last trip), and I've
ported that
to my MacPro.  I eventually got RFLAG to work the way
Amy suggested, i.e. just keep writing new flag tables
each
time and iterating down the noise values.

[The reason I was running it this way was to set
different noise
and scut values for different sources with widely
varying fluxes.]

If I get a chance I'll try to go back and see what
happens with
appending flags to an existing flag table, paying
attention to
things like number of visibilities and number merged
and so on.

Thanks,
-s-