[daip] AIPS running problem

abhik ghosh abhik.physicist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 12:36:43 EDT 2012

Dear Sir,
               Thanks a lot for your reply. I check for the AIPS.EXE file.

*Does the file
/home/aips/AIPS/31DEC11/LNX64/*
*LOAD/AIPS.EXE
exist?   Are there other files in
/home/aips/AIPS/31DEC11/LNX64/**LOAD*

There are many .EXE files but AIPS.EXE file is not present.

Then I have tried *COMLNK $AIPPGM/AIPS.FOR* it gives

[aips at parangam AIPS]$ COMLNK $AIPPGM/AIPS.FOR
AIPS environment not defined; do CDTST?

Please suggest what should I do now.

Regards,
Abhik Ghosh