[daip] Fwd: Problem in downloading

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 2 10:32:49 EDT 2012

Samir Choudhuri wrote:
> Sir,
> I tried again to download few minutes ago but the same case repeats. Is
> there any other link or other procedure to download.
> In our university(Indian Institute of Technology,Kharagpur) the binary
> installation is also not possible.

For an "Institute of Technology" your university appears p[\retty
backward.  We used to have a scheme by which we shipped and installed
from DVD.  I have not sent one out in years (last one to Algeria, a
country which I would expect to be less well connected).  Let me inquire
whether we can do something else requiring smaller downloads or whether
we have to resort to snail mail.

Please send me your postal address.